SIMONELLI GROUP SPA operates the website. This page informs you of our policy regarding the sending of your curriculum vitae (CV), use and disclosure of Personal Information that we receive under the art. 13 of GDPR 679/2016.
Information Collection and Use – The personal information provided contained in the CV, is used exclusively for selection activities (evaluation of personal data, qualification, and work experience). It is necessary data to screen your CV and assess your application adequately.
We suggest that you don’t confer information that could unmask your health status, your ethnic and religious group, your political position, your sexual life, and other detailed data if not strictly necessary for the selection process.
Data process – Your data will be processed respecting the principals of correctness, lawfulness, transparency, and confidentiality. The procedure is done through instruments able to guarantee the safety and privacy of such information collected through hard copy, IT, and telematic tools.
The company provides specific training to its employees regarding personal data protection.
Use, Retention, and Storage – The data collected from your CV will be inserted automatically in our database. If your profile is not in line with any available positions, we will delete the information. If your profile suits any open positions, we will conserve your CV for the necessary period of the selection, for a maximum of _______ years.
Legal process – Your sole consent gives the provision of data.
Recipients and interested parties – The data provided will not be distributed to third parties and will only be given to those subjects, respecting user confidentiality, that inside the company’s organization are authorized to process the data in relevance to the selection (HR department).
If necessary, (host server position) your data will be sent to EU and outside EU countries that can guarantee adequate protection under the decision of the European Committee.
Declining to disclose personal data – If the candidate does not agree to disclose personal data, the company is not able to evaluate the CV and complete the selection process. The disclosure consent is necessary to proceed in the selection and allow the evaluation for the position.
User rights – Under the European law N. 679/2016, you have the right to:
- Revoke disclosure consent at any moment (art. 7)
- Ask the Owner of the policy, if your data is currently being processed, and if so ask to access such data and receive a copy (art. 15 Reg);
- Ask the Owner to modify your data or add incomplete information even integrating another declaration (art. 16 Reg);
- Ask the Owner to delete your data (art. 17);
- Object to the disclosure of your data if used illegally. If you requested a modification, you have the right to object the disclosure until amendment confirmation (art. 18);
- Receive your data by email and send it to another Owner (art. 20);
- File a complaint to the legal authority if the information provided is used in a non-compliant way.
- Go directly to the judicial power if the information provided is used in a non-compliant way.
All the above are free of charge unless you make particular requests. In this case, the Owner will advise you about the relative costs of the extra services.
The Owner will get back to your requests within and not longer than a month.
Owner contact details – Simonelli Group S.p.a , legal representative with headquarters in via Emilio Betti, 1, 62020, Belforte Del Chienti MC, P.I. 01951160439, attainable at the HQ or by phone at +39 0733 9501, email: firstname.lastname@example.org,
By submitting data to us, you give your consent that we may process all personal data that you provide in the manner and for the purposes described above.